MeeboBar

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Lost my Economics Textbook!

As I was getting ready to go home from school, standing in front of my locker, I suddenly realize that my economics textbook was not in my stack of books.

My textbook looked like this:


I searched my bag, cleaned out my entire locker, went to the classroom & tried to look for it, and even asked my teacher if they had seen it. But it was nowhere to be found.

After that, I went to take piano lesson (it was fun, made me forget about that I lost my textbook). Soon after, I returned home. Upon coming home, I thought it would be a good idea to ask my friends & classmates to see if they had seen my missing textbook.

When I talked to one of them, he (my friend) said he had two in his locker (he goes to the same economics class as I do), and is pretty sure that one of them is mine. When I heard this, a wave of relief washed over me. I must've told him to hold the textbook for me while I went to washroom, then he forgot that it was mine and just stuffed it in his locker.

Thank the Lord that I can get my textbook back instead of having to buy another one!

1 comment:

Cody said...

lmao @ "thank the Lord"