MeeboBar

Monday, October 12, 2009

Back from Utica trip

I went to Utica on Saturday, came back yesterday (Sunday) at 11 p.m. My family and I attended the trip mainly to look at maple leaves. The itinerary also said that we will ride a steam train on Sunday to look at the leaves. We thought it meant that we take the train to a place, get off, then we walk around to see the leaves. It turns out that we're supposed to see the leaves on the train (while the train is moving >.>)

It wasn't as bad as I thought though, because surprisingly, it was I who took lots of pictures (not my dad.) We also went to Waterloo Outlet Mall on Saturday, and I bought a lot of stuff, mainly for my school trip near the end of October.

Overall, it was a great experience, although I'd have to say that it would've been much better if we walked around to take pictures of maple leaves (rather than having compete with the motion of the train.)

No comments: