MeeboBar

Monday, October 26, 2009

Haliburton Forest, Here I Come!

Going to Haliburton Forest tomorrow, a Gr 11 school trip. The reason for going on this trip is to get the leadership "credit", or something that demonstrates leadership. In order to graduate from my school, I have to have at least 3 of these leadership credits, and my school provides all 3 opportunities :D

For example, in Gr 9 - canoe trip. Gr 10 - dog sledding trip (totally amazing & unforgettable. Would really like to do it again), and Gr 11 is a hiking trip in Haliburton Forest.

It's going to be a high of 8 degrees and low of -2 degrees Celsius... gotta bring a little more clothing, but I only have one bag to fit everything into, including my sleeping bag!

In any case, I've already "trial-packed" my bag, so now I know that everything can fit inside that teenie weenie bag :P

After returning from trip, will definitely write about it, so I don't forget what happened either :P

No comments: