MeeboBar

Friday, October 2, 2009

Economics Test results

I had an economics test on Monday, and it was 12 full pages of fun :)
First half of the test were multiple choice questions (some of them included analyzing graphs in order to answer the question), and the other half were short answer questions. Originally, and test was out of 50, but then it was changed to be out of 53 - more marks, making mistakes worth less (in my opinion) :)

So today I received my quiz, and was very shocked :O (oh no!) it was 51... Percent? No.
It was 51... out of 53! :D

Very happy and very proud of it, I got a -stunning- 96% =D YAY

The two marks that were taken off were actually from the multiple choice questions, and both of them tricked my mind D:
But even though, I was very content with my mark, and will try to get a higher one when the next test comes around!

No comments: