MeeboBar

Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas! Happy Holidays!

It's Christmas time -- Yay!! Wish everyone a merry Christmas and happy holidays! And wanted to post some more drawings I saw (actually done by my school friend). Both drawings are based on MS characters, but they look nothing like them :P

*Note: click pictures to view at full resolution



Portrate: by Michelle
Pirate Jing: by Nathan (my school friend) and Michelle

The drawing of Pirate Jing reminds me so much of Wind Waker from Legend of Zelda.


Wind Waker

And Nathan told me that he draw the outlines of Jing, while Michelle did the coloring. I think it looks fabulous overall, and quite interesting - the style that he uses.

I will go over to my friend's house for dinner/party. My parents say that they planned a "sleepover" at their house because they will drink ._. I thought to myself: can't you just wait an hour or two until you sober up...? But we'll see how it goes. Hope everyone has a great holiday!

1 comment:

missylo said...

"My parents say that they planned a "sleepover" at their house because they will drink ._. I thought to myself: can't you just wait an hour or two until you sober up...?"

Hahah, Ivan, that cracked me up! I think you'll come to value "a place to crash" when the time comes. It's not nice to need to "wait" for two hours when it's already 2 in the morning. At that hour and in that state, let's just say that everyone is merrier when you can just plop sideways onto something soft enough to sleep on.

Hope you have/had a good time! And, let me know if you got a bit woozy yourself.