MeeboBar

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Ryu Ho - a Lvl 200 Aran mount

*Note: click on picture to view at full resolution

A drawing of Ryu Ho (of course not done by me), a lvl 200 [wolf] mount in MS. I saw this drawing on a MS-forum that I visit frequently, and wanted to post it to my blog. Many other artists commented on how she (Mandy Lee, the artist) perfectly blends the blue and indigo hues. Others praise that she does an extremely amazing job drawing/coloring the fur on its neck. I think it is amazing -- one of the best animal-drawing ever seen.

4 comments:

Maple said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
[飛] said...

Hey... I wasn't using your work at all though... I was only praising the artwork and commenting on it. And how did you ever find my blog?

Maple said...

Thank you for the praise and comments, but by posting artwork elsewhere without the artist's permission is consider art theft .-. I know that you didn't mean that so I'm just simply asking you to not post my artwork without my permission.
Sorry if I sound harsh, I don't mean to.

[飛] said...

No worries, but just a question -- how did you ever come across my blog in the first place?