MeeboBar

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

On Holiday Break~

Currently in the library typing this blog entry, lol. Decided to go to the library during the Christmas holidays instead of staying home (both my dad and I wanted to get out of the house :P)
I just recieved my report card yesterday, before I went snowboarding with some of my church friends. My average was 91.1 -- the highest I've ever gotten on a report card! =D I was extremely happy with my grades. Hope to continue to keep my marks like this.

4 comments:

Hasan Diwan said...

Excellent, good job, Ivan!

missylo said...

Congratulations!

It's good to hear you guys edging to get out of the house!

How was snowboarding? Did you manage to find some goggles?

missylo said...

p.s. Ivan, you beat your sis! :)

[飛] said...

Lol.. thanks =D