MeeboBar

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Parents back from Cuba!

Parents just got back from Cuba (special trip for them) on Dec 1st midnight.
While they were gone, I was sleeping over at a friend's house (for a week :D goodtimes). It was very fun and exciting, enjoyed staying with them very much. I hoped that I could stay over at their house longer :P

While at their house (Joseph's), I downloaded 2-3 songs; one of them Don't Stop Believing (Glee cast version). Joe listened to it the night it was downloaded, and (I think) it became his second-favorite song :P

Aside from spending time with Joe, I also played lots of Wii, namely Brawl and Mario Kart, with his 2 sisters. Very very fun. AND I helped them unlock all characters on Brawl... *that was fun :)*

My parents brought quite a bit of souvenirs, and one of them was for me :) It was a box with my name written on the front, and when the box is opened, a Spanish phrase is inscribed on the inner side of the lid. Thought I did take Spanish from Gr 7 to Gr 10, I still can't make out the phrase -.-'

Overall it was extremely fun, both for me and my parents, and this trip was pretty interesting -- staying over at a friend's house for a week :O

No comments: