MeeboBar

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Photoshopping Adventure

Good times.. My friend and I are doing a video for Valentine's day. While I am typing away at my Lenovo Tablet X61, he, on the other hand, is busy photoshopping the pictures that will be included in the video. 

There was a picture with 3 people, but there we needed pictures of couples. His job was to take out the 'third guy.' Because the third person was shaking Couple A's hand, he had to get rid of him. After doing that, he found another problem: Couple A was still holding onto Third Guy's hand. To solve this problem, my friend copied Couple A's free hand to replace the hand that was being shaken.

Also, one of Couple A's eyes were closed, so my friend cloned his other eye to fix it. =D GOOD TIMES.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow...

that's actually pretty funny. He sounds like what Alexander Tsang would do on his spare time with movie posters