MeeboBar

Friday, February 6, 2009

What is a Tag Cloud?

As of 10 minutes ago, I just inputted my new tag cloud, Blogumus into my blogger site. This is no ordinary tag cloud, but rather, it SPINS in relation to your CURSOR!

Tag Clouds basically act as a director for my blog. Once you click on one of the words, it will direct you to the posts that are related that word or topic you just clicked.

Normal tag clouds usually look like this:

These types of tag clouds display all the topics as if they are on a flat table, and the words change size according to how many posts are tagged to that word. 

My tag cloud, on the other hand, rotates and spins according to the position of your cursor (mouse) AND the size of the words change in relation to the number of posts tagged to them.

methinks this is exciting!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great post, I am almost 100% in agreement with you