MeeboBar

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Spotted an Item!

When I was getting out of my car in front of the house, I spotted something in the giant pile of snow...

At first I thought to myself, Oooohh... What's this? And then I saw a phone in a blue casing. The first thing I did was "Mom, look what I found." Then I tried to turn it on, but it turned out that it ran out of battery, as it must of been dropped by someone last night. The phone is a Sony Ericsson, and I still haven't examined it thoroughly yet, which I will after I complete my Science Lab Report ;)

I will probably put the SIM card into my own phone, then try to call someone with it. And then I'd have to [somehow] get a Sony Ericsson Charger, since all of the cell phones in my house are of Nokia D=

It was thrilling to find a phone, but I hope I can return it to its owner.

4 comments:

missylo said...

YOU FOUND IT!!!!!!

it's chris' phone!! that's so exciting!!!

I'll get it when i see you!!!

missylo said...

p.s.

you should reply to your commenters!!

do you know how to find out when people post comments on your blogs (so that you know when someone posts a comment, even if the post isn't recent)?

Anonymous said...

If you're going to put the SIM in your phone, first make sure your phone is unlocked. Most sold in North America are not.

missylo said...

heya,

That's what i don't like about north american phones. The like to 'lock' them.

That phone was purchased in South East Asia, so it's unlocked!!!

there's no such thing as a 'locked' phone in Hong Kong!!