MeeboBar

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Swim Meet @ St. Andrews College

Just came back from the swim meet at SAC, so tired out by it. Now I have Chinese School. How fun is that?

At SAC, I got 2nd place for 50M Breast and 50M Freestyle, and 1st place for medley Relay (I swam butterfly =D).

Every time I got in front of the diving block, my heart would beat faster and faster. I counted 4-5 beats per second, and calculated to 240-300 beats per minute. I thought that was humanly impossible..?

Anyhow, off to chinese school now. More to come.

1 comment:

missylo said...

you're so cute!

sorry, i don't mean to embarrass you in front of all your readers, but you are!!

were you counting '1 Mississippi-2 Mississippi'? because, 4-5 beats a second is reeeeeeeally fast.

i like how you talk about your experiences on the diving board. You should post more stuff like this - about your thoughts and feelings.

well, that's just me, and what i want to know!

and hey, you better be reading these!